Friday, 11 September 2015

An Autumn/Winter/Wishing I had money wish list

To kickstart this blog (which now comes with its own banner) I figured i'd share a wish list with you to give you some sort of idea as to what my style is, and what I like to wear. And despite the clothes in this post I promise I'm not a stripper who likes vinyl clothing and thigh highs (not everyday anyway).

Clockwise from top left:

Snake T-shirt- House of Holland- currently in the sale for £30!
Clear Backpack- American Apparel 
Suede skirt- Topshop- £79
Snake skin boots- Topshop- £150
Alien Bag- Ebay- £10
Fut trim shoes- ASOS- £45
Cloud Jacket- Lazy Oaf- £140

I know I won't manage to buy any of these items as I'm a poor student with about 20p to my name, although the temptation for the suede skirt is killing me...is it worth spending 2 weeks wages on? Hmm. 

Love Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment