Tuesday, 8 September 2015

New Beginings

It's safe to say that anyone who is anything within fashion probably has a blog. In fact, people who don't have anything to do with fashion also have blogs. Blogs blogs blogs- everywhere. It starts to get sickening to even hear the word. Hence why I have titled this page, "Look, another fashion blog"- straight to the point.

Now, I'm not new to blogging, in fact this is the second one I've created because I kind of had this...weird idea late at night to start afresh with something new. I'm currently one of those "Look what I'm wearing" bloggers, which after 3 years of countless style-changes and weather incidents, is getting a bit old. And I'll admit that it kind of feels pointless to put such work in to something that no one really reads, especially when you put yourself out there for the world to see.

So, I figured I'd try this. I plan to talk current trends, high-street heroes, lifestyle and much more with a personal twist. So I guess this is sort of an experiment for me.

Speak soon!

xoxo, Gossip Girl.
(totally kidding I've just always wanted to write that- real names Elizabeth) 

No comments:

Post a Comment