Tuesday, 8 December 2015

My Nest

As much as I love fashion- and considering I'm studying it, it's a good job- lately I find myself taking a big interest in home furnishing, and arranging my bedroom in to the perfect nest. And it makes me slightly sad that in less that a months time i'll have to leave it to return to uni (although I'm excited to go back to Newcastle don't get me wrong!). So today I've decided to do a little post about my room, and how I like to live.


This glass box is a new edition to my room actually, my current fave place to buy home furnishings is T.K.Maxx! They have unique things, and a lot of things similar to Urban Outfitters home things, but for a fraction of the price! This glass box was only £10 which I thought was a bargain. I've also decided to use my books as an ornamental feature instead of just being shoved in the cupboard.


These "carnival" lights were a bargain from B&M Bargains (lol) at about £4, and they look so cute just strung up in my room! Just adding a little bit of rainbow glimmer to my room!


My shoe ladder made by my dad from old tree branches from the garden! I was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest, and since my shoe collection is ever growing I needed somewhere to put them all! 


My super rainbow clothes rain, also knows as my over flow since My wardrobe, draws and shelves are all full...and yet I continue to shop for clothes 24/7? 

Hope you enjoyed this post about my little room! 
Love Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment