Saturday, 26 December 2015

New Years' Resolutions

It's that time of year when everyone starts evaluating where they are in life, and what they need to change about them selves. The standard is lose weight, stop drinking or smoking, and exercise more, which is pretty generic really. So I thought I'd make a post about my personal goals for 2016, and they're little things that are really personal to my life specifically. So here goes.

1. Instagram OCD. 

Stop my instagram OCD. I've gotten so bad recently, like everything on my feed has to match up, and if it doesn't I'll delete it. If I don't post for a couple of days, I panic and frantically search for something to photograph. And for what? It's only bloody social media, after all. I also have an iPhone 4 as well, so I constantly feel like my photos aren't good enough, or need super editing...it's sad really.  So yeah, my goal is to not care so much, stop letting that app take over my life.

2. Write more.

I love writing, it's why I started blogging, but I feel like i just don't write enough in general. Like this blog for example, I should use it a lot more than I actually do! So I plan to make a lot more written posts, not just fluffed up with pictures. 

3. Eat more fruit and veg.

I'm terrible at this, especially at uni. Plus fruit and veg is so expensive???? Like when you've got a 60p bag of crisps in one hand, and a 80p apple in the other logic kicks in and goes for the crisps. However, I do not eat enough healthy stuff, the only thing I manage to eat is salad and berries. 

That's all I have so far. What are your resolutions? 

Love Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment